Big-C's Charter Service,Inc

Serving Southern California | 951-903-3489

You name it, we'll take you there

Facebook_logo_(square) yelp -more-related-linkedin-vector-icon-vector-logos-li Instagram

Please click the RED comment counter to the left in order to leave a comment.

*In Mobile view, please scroll to the bottom of the page and click NEXT to see additional comments.*

Hello World!!

By guest, Apr 12 2016 10:05PM

This is the first post in your new blog. To add another or delete this one click the Blog option on the toolbar above.

15 comments
May 16 2016 09:58PM by Priscilla delos reyes

IT IS A PLEASURE TO RIDE WITH BC SHUTTLE BUS GOING TO SAN MANUEL, HE IS SO NICE TO ALL THE PASSENGER VERY GENTLEMEN, HE TREATED EVERYBODY EQUALY , AND HE DRIVES SAFETLY , KEEP UP THE GOOD JOB SIR CLARENCE AND GOD BLESS AND MORE MORE PASSENGER TO RIDE

May 16 2016 10:35PM by Noemi De Rocili

Big C's charter service is the great way to go to Casino.Mr.C is very reliable and very friendly and to top of that,I always feel safe because he is such a good driver and full of concern to the safety of his passengers.I highly recommend taking the Big C's service.Try it and see for yourself!!!!��

May 17 2016 12:52AM by Rick

I take the opportunity to ride with Big C on his Casino trips to San Manuel Indian Bingo and Casino. He is always friendly courteous and respectful to all his customers. I would recommend anyone to contact him for Charter service or nothing else enjoy the ride to San Manuel Indian Bingo and Casino for an outing.

May 17 2016 04:59PM by Martha

I have been riding the bus for about a year now and it has been an experience of comfortability all the way. It's like been in 1st class and outstanding music. Riding with Mr C. you couldn't be in better hands he is the nicest and "BEST DRIVER" ever!!!
This is just a few words of what Clarence is Best

May 19 2016 04:36AM by Enrique

I've been a Customer of Big C from Day One & He to I. As a Customer of mine, I believe it's highly important that I can Personally Vouch for the Maintenance of his Vehicles as he Ensures to spare no expense, or shortcuts, to keep his Customers Safely & Happily on the road. As a Customer of His, I've had the Privilege to Hire his Services for a Couple of Concerts for Front Door Service at the Staples Center. Trust when I say Everyone was Impressed & Extremely Pleased. His Shuttle Bus is always Clean, Comfortable & well equipped with State of The Art Video / Audio Technology. He has great Communication Skills & most important, Great Customer Service. I'm a Hip & Old School so My Word is my Bond. And my Word is that Big C will Take Care of You. Go Big or Go Home. Go Big C !!!